I'M BACK

Members may post in this forum, but anyone may read posts.

Moderators: Jim Sheppard, RJ_Smith

I'M BACK

Postby rigo-ordaz » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:02 pm

HELLO EVERYONE. BEEN TO THE WOODS, BUT NOW I'M OUT OF THE WOODS. FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK. HOPE ALL HAVE BEEN OK. MY E MAIL IS rigordaz@juno.com TAKE CARE, RIGO ORDAZ
rigo-ordaz
Platinum poster

Re: I'M BACK

Postby Jim Sheppard » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:10 am

Jesus H CHRIST! Where the heck have you been! All BS aside, I was really worried about you. I had Barbara scour the web for an address and I mailed you a "snail mail" letter. I really thought you might have died!

I'll send you a private letter in a bit.

Seriously, I am glad you are OK...you made my day buddy!

How odd is this...I have been working for the past 3 days or our Battle of LZ Litts file! I think I inadvertantly brought you back to life! ~grin~
Jim Sheppard

Postby pt9243 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:40 am

Good deal, Rigo. Good to hear from you and that with us. Thought about you 10 December. Take care, my brother.

Pete Tovar
pt9243
Silver poster

Postby harley hawkins » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:48 am

Rigo

We were really worried about you . So damn glad to hear you are back.

Mick Hawkins
harley hawkins
Ruby poster

Postby rigo-ordaz » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:12 pm

Thanks Brothers,
A little bit of debreifing is in order here, for the sake of those who care to read. How I wish I could say I was away on vacation, but it was not so. Things didn't go right for me this past year. I will not go into details, but things didn't go right for me economically, legally, emotionally, etc etc. I will say that I was away from home for a whole year and I have just recently returned.
I let my website expire but will work on getting it back. I am still the same person, perhaps a little bit more mellow.
This experience I can put behind me and forget it, the Vietnam experience I can't. Although there were bad times in Nam there were also good ones. I have read recent posts about Dec. 10 and other battles. Certain things in Nam will effect you for life and will always remember them, all we have to do is deal with it and make the best of those experiences.
Well this is all, I just want to thank all who cared enough to worry about me. I thank you and hope the best for all. Rigo Ordaz
rigo-ordaz
Platinum poster

Postby Randy Smith » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:15 pm

Rigo, welcome home again brother. Sorry to hear that you have had such a hard time this past year but you were tempered like steel some years back and I'm not surprised to hear that you are bouncing back. God bless, Merry Christmas, and a better New Year are my wishes for you Rigo. Randy.
Randy Smith
Platinum poster

Return to Public Forum