Gathering at Gettysburg

Members may post in this forum, but anyone may read posts.

Moderators: Jim Sheppard, RJ_Smith

Gathering at Gettysburg

Postby kenr17331 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:39 pm

Welcome Home Brothers! Hope you all have a great Memorial Day!

Please note: we have a few rooms still available for the Gathering in Gettysburg PA. Please do not delay too much longer since there is no guarantee the hotel will honor more than the original 25 rooms available for us. There is a major event in the local area that weekend and most rooms have already been promised!

Please call the hotel (The 1863 Inn of Gettysburg at: 866-953-4483) as soon as possible to book your reservations. Mention the 1/50th Reunion! We will have registration on Thursday, September 30, 2010, and will be staying Thursday, Friday, October 1, and Saturday, October 2, 2010; check out on Sunday, October 3, 2010. For those that wish, the hotel will honor our $129.00 rate for early birds, who would like to come to Gettysburg a few days early. Several have already told me they were coming on Tuesday or Wednesday – I will be available to give guided tours or let you know the hot spots to visit.

Registration form (Should be in your next newsletter and on the reunion page) needs to be returned to me no later than August 15, 2010, so I can pay for buses, dinners, tours, entertainment, etc. Of course, if you would like to send it early, that would be great so I can cover the obligations I have made!

Hope to see a bunch of you in G-Burg!

Ken Riley
Kenr17331@yahoo.com
Cell: 717-451-5522
kenr17331
Steel poster

Return to Public Forum