reunion2015

Members may post in this forum, but anyone may read posts.

Moderators: Jim Sheppard, RJ_Smith

reunion2015

Postby Ron Davison » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:45 pm

is there any info on this reunion? im talking to a couple of friends that's never been to the reunion and would like to know whats happening
Ron Davison
Iron poster

Re: reunion2015

Postby Jim Sheppard » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:10 pm

Reunion dates have been set for April 28th to May 1st, Phenix City again. Same Hotel as last time. Details will be posted up in December and registration information will be added as well. There will likely be a registration form in a newsletter between now and the beginning of next year as well. Keep an eye on the website Reunions page starting next month.
Jim Sheppard

Postby Jim Sheppard » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:11 pm

The Newsletter (December) has been up since December 17th. The Registration form is included....both in the Newsletter and on the Reunions page.
http://www.ichiban1.org/pdf/RTDecember2014.pdf
http://www.ichiban1.org/pdf/Reunion2015Registration.pdf
Jim Sheppard

Postby Jim Sheppard » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:03 am

As most of you know, I am a busy person before these reunions. I am in the middle of a massive mailing to our now extensive list of family and friends of our KIAs. Nearly 100 letters will go out in the mail tomorrow...and I will begin sending emails to at least twice that number by early next week. These letters invite these folks to join us for the Memorial wreathe laying ceremony that takes place on Thursday Morning, April 30th.

It dawned on me today that some of you have contact with some family and friends and know of them planning to attend. PLEASE be aware that we would like to know in advance who is coming. Check with me to be sure I am aware of these folks.

I am looking forward, as always, to seeing many of you...great friends old and new!

I have given up on hounding many of my former Charlie Company friends. They don't know what they are missing...and I am not going to try to convince them any longer. Each time they put off attending...they run the risk of never seeing some of our number again. Just to name a couple, both Richard Kerr and Tom Schroeder passed away not too long after they attended the last reunion. They will be missed.
Jim Sheppard

Return to Public Forum