Reunion

Members may post in this forum, but anyone may read posts.

Moderators: Jim Sheppard, RJ_Smith

Reunion

Postby D Parker » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:07 pm

I just wanted to take the time to thank all of you who attended the reunion. This was my first reunion and I have to say that I have never felt more welcomed then what I felt with all of you.
For all of the members that have never attended, please try and make it to the next reunion. It really is a special time spent with some very special people. I will never miss another.

Thank You All
David Parker
D Parker
New poster

Re: Reunion

Postby Russ Roth » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:29 am

Dave,

Glad you felt welcome and enjoyed the reunion. I enjoyed meeting and chatting with you and hope we can all be at the next one.

RR
Russ Roth
Platinum poster

Re: Reunion

Postby Jerry Cooper » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:25 pm

It was my first reunion also. I didn't make the last one because I was too nervous about bringing up old memories that I didn't want to deal with. I am so glad now that my family pushed me into going this year. Even though I didn't know a single person there, I did not meet one stranger. We are truly brothers and I want to thank everyone for the best time I've had in a long, long time. I met so many there that I felt like I'd known for years.
It was toward the end of it all when I finally met you, David. I hope to meet you at the next one and continue where we left off.
Thanks again to everyone and I hope to see you all at the next one.

Jerry L. Cooper
Jerry Cooper
Iron poster

Return to Public Forum