SGT. GARY W. COKLEY

Members may post in this forum, but anyone may read posts.

Moderators: Jim Sheppard, RJ_Smith

SGT. GARY W. COKLEY

Postby mmokler » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:48 pm

My Name is Mike Mokler...I've been here before looking for any info. on my Buddy Gary, we got drafted together, went thru Basic, A.I.T. together... Gary went onto N.C.O. and I went Overseas...I'm hoping that someone might be able to assist me again with another request ??? I'm hoping that someone might be able to get to me any/all medals, unit citations that Gary might have received...I have Gary listed as a Remembrance Profile in Togertherweserved.com..My Profile is listed also..My Member ID # 246812..If anyone is interested in joining there is no cost, unless you would like to become a Full Member...I really would like to finish Gary's Profile, I have also E-Mailed Gary's Relatives to see if they can assist me...If anyone would like to E-Mail me with any info. please do so @ mmokler@mindspring.com.....Your association is great and I hope to hear from someone in the near future....
mmokler
New poster

Re: SGT. GARY W. COKLEY

Postby Jim Sheppard » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:00 am

We have communicated on this before. I will add that I have not heard from Gary's sister although we did invite her to the recent memorial service. If you speak with her, please let her know we would like to hear from her as we want to be able to contact her about future memorial services and the new memorial pages we will be adding to our website next year. Gary also had a widow, but the last know e-mail address for her is no longer working. Any and all family members can contact me at kiss-ac@juno.com

Jim Sheppard
Assn. Historian
Jim Sheppard

Return to Public Forum