Norm Poage 2

Members may post in this forum, but anyone may read posts.

Moderators: Jim Sheppard, RJ_Smith

Norm Poage 2

Postby Harry Wilson » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:16 pm

It is not good with Norm's diagnosis. See this from his wife. And learn to pray or care. A great 1/50th guy and one our our heroes". From wife Chritine: " Norman is in kidney failure and now on dialysis at Medical Center of Plano. His liver is failing.
He is requiring blood transfusions. He is only responding to touch and speech to arouse him.
Not asking for pain medications due to he is unconscious most of the time. His CT Scan showed something that looked like cancer. Possibly enlarged lymph nodes cutting off the blood supply to his kidneys. Last B/P was 70/28. Looks bad...Keep praying"
Harry
Harry Wilson
Bronze poster

Re: Norm Poage 2

Postby brosk » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:48 pm

I will be praying for Norm, great guy and squad leader!!

Bill Roskilly
brosk
New poster

Re: Norm Poage 2

Postby Jim Sheppard » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:27 am

Harry,

Don't like to think the worst...but Norm has had more than his alloted 9 lives! Be sure to get with me to coordinate our trip to Texas if he finally passes this time. I will be there. NOTHING will be more important. I have a trip sceduled for the week of August 23 to 27 which could be cancelled. Next week I have a VA Doctor's appointment which can be skipped as well...but I'll need to know as soon as things happen. Depending on Plane Fare...I might even drive down...if time permits.
Jim Sheppard

Return to Public Forum