Former "D" Company man is Actor!

Members may post in this forum, but anyone may read posts.

Moderators: Jim Sheppard, RJ_Smith

Former "D" Company man is Actor!

Postby Jim Sheppard » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:54 pm

I just wanted to give our man Rigo Ordaz a big "ATTABOY" on a great job he is doing with his drama career in Texas! Visit his IMDB Page: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3861715/ Note the 173rd airborne pin in his IMDB Photo!
He is one of the leads in a film being shown this weekend in Mission Texas: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1771845697#!/events/151999251576681/
Jim Sheppard

Re: Former "D" Company man is Actor!

Postby Randy Smith » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Way to go Rigo. Leave those young good-looking female co-workers alone cause they might be booby-trapped. :lol:
Randy Smith
Platinum poster

Postby pt9243 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:31 pm

Having served with Rigo in combat and understanding him as a very, very young man I'm not surprised at his latter day accomplishments. Way to go!! Gotta luv those Delta Darlings.
pt9243
Silver poster

Postby Jim Sheppard » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Rigo noted the following via his facebook account: JIM THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS- FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T LOG ON TO THE MESSAGE BOARD-RELAY MY THANKS TO EVERYBODY-WORKING ON FILMS HAS HELPED MY PTSD-AS YOU KNOW HOW RECENTLY I REACHED A LOW DEALING WITH IT. ALSO I COULDN'T FIND THE 1ST CAV PIN, OR IWOULD HAVE USED IT TOO. PLAY THE GAME.
Jim Sheppard

Postby rigo-ordaz » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:08 am

I WANT TO THANK ALL 1/50 BROTHERS WHO WROTE OR CHECKED MY IMDB PAGE- IT REALLY BOOSTED MY STARMETER RANKING ON IMDB-THANKS! I HAVEN'T POSTED HERE BUT I JUST WANT TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT I AM DOING THIS TO HELP MY PTSD -NOT CAUSE I WANT TO GET FAMOUS. ANYWAY HOPE YOU ALL HAVE GREAT DAYS AHEAD IN WHATEVER YOU DO.
CHECK MY IMDB PAGE
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm583449600/nm3861715
rigo-ordaz
Platinum poster

Postby harley hawkins » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:41 am

Rigo

That is so cool. Love the shot of you laid back with the babe and a mug of beer. Stay busy.

Mick Hawkins
harley hawkins
Ruby poster

Postby Bob Bihari » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:45 pm

Love the shot of you laid back with the babe and a mug of beer.

Yeah Rigo...you look just like you did when we went to the EM Club at Phu Cat while we were doing a stand-down.... (well, without the beard, babe, and maybe a few pounds lighter :lol: )

Take care Bro...and enjoy!
A Company '68. WIA An Bao

Bob Bihari
Bronze poster

Postby rigo-ordaz » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:29 pm

HARLEY, BOB THIS WAS A GREAT GIG- GOT TO LOUNGE AROUND W/YOUNG GIRLS AND ALL THE BEER I COULD DRINK-SEVERAL KEGS WERE EMPTIED. OTHER PICS FROM "PARTY @THE END OF THE WORLD" ARE THERE -TO INCLUDE GIRLS MUD WRESTLING-IT WAS A LOT OF FUN-I WAS THE OLDEST THERE, BUT I DIDN'T HAVE A HEART ATTACK- HA HA
rigo-ordaz
Platinum poster

Postby rigo-ordaz » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:24 am

Hey Bob, saw a guy yesterday that was stationed at Phu Cat. He was in the Air Force. He's getting 100% because he saw the smoke of battle from a distance- and they brought some of the dead to the perimeter. Ain't that something, while a lot of the ones who actually did the fighting are struggling to get something from the VA.
rigo-ordaz
Platinum poster

Postby Bob Bihari » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:19 pm

Rigo;
Yeah ,I hear about a lot of these "Basecamp Commandos" getting disability for bullshit claims all the time. Just gaming the system.

Personally, the asshole has a lot of balls putting in for disability if he spent all his time on-base. I remember that Phu Cat was like being transported back to the States as soon as you crossed into the Air Force perimeter..... Paved roads, sidewalks, air-conditioed brick barracks, mowed lawns with BBQ pits and patio furniture, swimming pools, etc....it was actually nicer than Ft Carson Colorado! (where I spent my last year in the Army). After a few months in the field (or even LZ Uplift), it was like stepping into paradise. I was shocked when they told us we couldn't carry arms into the base! Only time in 'Nam I didn't at least have a .45 with me...
Since the Korean ROKS surrounded the base, they were probably safer there than most bases stateside at the time.... pisses me off when I hear stories like that, but so be it.... Life goes on.

Hope all is going well for you & yours.....
A Company '68. WIA An Bao

Bob Bihari
Bronze poster

Return to Public Forum