A "Different" Reunion!

Members may post in this forum, but anyone may read posts.

Moderators: Jim Sheppard, RJ_Smith

A "Different" Reunion!

Postby Jim Sheppard » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:17 pm

Yesterday I had Lunch with my former Company Commander, Herb Randall. I saw him last in 1968! We had a great conversation about old times and I filed him in on my research and how the Association has "evolved" since he last attended a reunion in 2001. Although he regrets he will likely not be able to attend this year, he will try to attend in 2015.
Jim Sheppard

Re: A "Different" Reunion!

Postby Randy Smith » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:56 am

Hey Jim, its great that you got to spend time with your old CO and it would be better if he could make it to this reunion but I guess the rest of us will just have to wait to see him again and I will be looking forward to it.
Randy Smith
Platinum poster

Postby Keith Rennerfeldt » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:55 am

I worked as a forward observer with Charlie Company from September 1967 to March 1968. I am sorry Herb will not be able to attend this year. He is one of the guys I would really like to talk to. The one thing I remember most about Herb was his deep concern for the men of Charlie Company. I hope he is healthy and doing well.
Herb, if you see this, my email is: kmrennerfeldt@yahoo.com
Keith Rennerfeldt
Keith Rennerfeldt
New poster

Postby Harry Wilson » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Keith, I think we interacted. I was a platoon leader Jan-June 68 with C Company. Will you at at the reunion? look me up. Harry
Harry Wilson
Bronze poster

Return to Public Forum