Louis Fesbie

Members may post in this forum, but anyone may read posts.

Moderators: Jim Sheppard, RJ_Smith

Louis Fesbie

Postby harley hawkins » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:39 am

Hope Louis Fesbie and his family is safe after all the storms in OK. and any other brothers we have living there.

Harley Mick Hawkins
harley hawkins
Ruby poster

Re: Louis Fesbie

Postby Russ Roth » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:12 pm

I sent Louis an e-mail a few days ago and they had not been hit and were fine. However this morning I see OK was hit again. Hope and pray this too missed them and their family/friends.

RR
Russ Roth
Platinum poster

Postby Lou Frisbie » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:31 pm

We are doing fine. The tornados missed us but the ones it did hit need your prayers. We are just trying to get a roof on that hell tore up before we went to the reunion.
We begin to feel like a target. The roofer has to replace a section at time on count of the weather. should be better this week. We had golf ball size hell. All our neighbors had to replace their roofs. One neighbor had two of his cars totaled from the hell storm.
We kind of feel lucky.
Thanks
Lou Frisbie
Lou Frisbie
Copper poster

Postby Russ Roth » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:47 am

You have been getting hit hard this year. Hope it gets better. We don't have tornadoes very often although it does happen every few years but we have other issues here. Slides and flooding from rain, volcanoes, and in recent years discovered Portland sits on top of a major fault line that had been previously unrecognized. The good news it has not happened yet but we are due for a 9 or greater earthquake. Guaranteed mess when that occurs. And it's not if, just when.

Good to hear you survived this latest round.

RR
Russ Roth
Platinum poster

Postby harley hawkins » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:31 pm

You guys be careful out there. Glad to hear your safe Louie and Russ stay away from those earth shakers

Mick Hawkins
harley hawkins
Ruby poster

Postby Russ Roth » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:39 am

Thanks Mick. We have not gotten many that I have felt. The last one was about '93 and I thought someone was inside my place shaking my bed. Sure jumped up when I realized what it was. :o :o :D I went one duty a bit later and one of the guys from my shift had worked and was up early. The floor is all concrete slab with part of it over a basement. He watched as it rolled like a wave. That wouldn't give you a good feeling. We have very small quakes nearly every day with one someone somewhere can feel slightly every couple years. Just waitin' for the big one! :D

RR
Russ Roth
Platinum poster

Return to Public Forum