sgt martin reminder

Members may post in this forum, but anyone may read posts.

Moderators: Jim Sheppard, RJ_Smith

sgt martin reminder

Postby jimhollowb » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:30 pm

Sgt Martin , will be stopping by this friday june7th for a coupla hours on his way to vacation. We'll be meeting for lunchwith 4 or 5 others if anyone would like to join us. Located north of NYC about an hour. anyone in the NY, MA, CT, PA area its just an hour or two away. www,newhamburg.net for location. zip 12590
jimhollowb
New poster

Re: sgt martin reminder

Postby Jim Sheppard » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:45 pm

Jim Sheppard will be there.
Jim Sheppard

Re: sgt martin reminder

Postby Jim Sheppard » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:00 pm

Had a great afternoon with Jim Kelliher, Jim Martin, John Carlson, John Fellows (And myself, Jim Sheppard) at Jim Kelliher's home on the Hudson River in New York State. I am hoping some of these guys will make it to our next reunion at Fort Benning. I also mentioned Ken Riley's gathering that is in the tentative stages for sometime next year in San Antonio. For those of you who did not know these men, they served in the Mortar Platoon of Charlie Company from 1967 to 1968.

We also discussed many remembrances from the early days of the unit in Vietnam...and I gathered some new facts about the Charlie Company Firefight of October 31, 1967.

If any of you have these small gatherings in the future...please let me know as I would love to join you if it's possible.
Jim Sheppard

Return to Public Forum